
When I came home Thursday from work, Dad called out to me that he had a crazy idea. He suggested that we go out to eat....dessert. He said when we do eat out we don't have room for dessert so...we went and had dessert. We went up to the Double O Grill(formerly, for those who remember, the Rolling Rock Cafe). I checked their menu on line and saw that they had an impressive dessert menu. http://www.doubleogrill.com/DessertsWapp.pdf
Dad had the Death by Chocolate Cake and I had the Giant Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich. My eyes bugged out when the waitress was bringing it to the table! Imagine a brownie approx. 5 inches square with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge somewhere in there and another brownie on top of the ice cream and a big glob of fresh whipped cream!!!! What a sin. I couldn't eat the whole thing. I don't know how people would be able to eat a meal and then have some dessert. Impossible!!
A Tour of The Biggest Organization Transformations in Our Home!
-
My biggest and best closet and organization transformations over the past
nine years!
I shared our nine year before and after home tour recently, and I w...
2 days ago

7 comments:
Great idea! I can never order dessert after a meal out. Sounds yummy.
yummmm dessert sounds really good right about now! is that the night you guys were waiting for kate to get home??? .... UGH I hate working 2nd shift...
that is so funny...that is what we did this week. Chris got a wild hair and before you knew it we were on our way to the local ice cream shack for dessert instead of dinner.
Yum! Glad I found your blog, Mom. :o) That dessert did sound sinfully delightful!
so nothing has happened recently for you to blog mom? :)
is that a tatoo that picture you used? Every time i look at your blog to see if you have blogged by some chance i get all weirded out because it looks like skin....ick
I think it's wood.
Post a Comment