Friday, October 17, 2008

October Birthday Swap, part 1


Today I received this package from one of my two partners for the October birthday swap. This nice lady, Pam, in PA sent me these 2 little cookbooks-one is for crockpots and the other is Gooseberry Patch Quick and Easy-very nice. She also sent a beautiful "sea opal and crystal" necklace, 2 clip on flower bookmarks, a postcard of her town and a terrific stash of teabags. Our partners were to pick some items related to what we listed in our profile on Swap-bot.com. I think she did a great job. I told her it was like she really knew me as she chose the gifts. My other partner is in Australia! I can't wait to see what she sends. I sent a package to upstate NY and the other to Switzerland! How about that?!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

those were such nice birthday gifts! :)

Leslie said...

that sure is a lot of swaps...fun stuff