Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baking on a Sunday Afternoon


I haven't baked in a while which could be a good thing or a bad thing. If I don't bake, I don't eat it and if I do bake.....well, you know what happens! Today was quiet and a bit rainy so I decided to make something from the website tastespotting.com. I must have found it through someone's blog while browsing. Tastespotting is a mouth watering photo collection of recipes(I found that description on Google!). Wait until you browse through it! Awesome photography too. These are the ingredients that turn into this. Chunky Monkey Biscotti. I knew I had to make them when I saw the picture. I dipped the bottom into melted chocolate instead of just one end. I wanted that chocolate experience to last for the whole biscotti, not just for the first few bites.





3 comments:

Leslie said...

these look amazing mom...i hope they made a big batch so you still have some for us to try.

Colleen said...

Oooh, wow! Aren't you fancy, making biscotti?! I imagine it packs and ships well, if you want to share... hint hint.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Looks like I'll be baking this weekend!!! My dad loves biscotti...as well as my niece, both live in Fla...I think this will be the best time to make and send since it's global cooling at the moment!!!! Thank you, Ruth!!