Thursday, January 29, 2009

Creating the illusion of an hour-glass figure



I went to this class tonight at a local library. The woman had many helpful hints on the subject of the art of dressing successfully/creating the illusion of an hour-glass figure. We had her for an hour and wished it could have been more! She does do 2 hour seminars at her dress shop and as you see on her website she offers other ways to help a poor soul like me. Leslie, she is sending me the phone numbers for 2 different local women who do what we were considering going to NYC to have done! I think I'm going to stop at her shop and pick her brain. She encouraged us all to do that. She'll even pick out 1 or 2 items that will work for us and show us how to use them. She doesn't even expect us to buy from her if we don't want to. She just wants women to use her help to dress better and in turn, have more confidence in how they look. I know, I'll take any help I can get.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

sounds cool, mom.

Leslie said...

oh good mom, let me know and we can go together