Friday, January 9, 2009

Filbert's brothers and sister

I probably should have posted this so it came after the post where you all were introduced to Filbert. Someday my brain and the ways of the computer may catch up. Hey... I hear some of you laughing out there and doubting that statement!! No matter, here are Filbert's siblings. From the left is William who belongs to our Olivia, Griff was chosen for Beth, Filbert, and Zoe has befriended Kate. Thank you Quincy for your hard work on our gifts. You all must know that not only did we receive a "sock buddy" but Quincy also wrote a little introduction story for each of the buddies that came with them. What a creative mind you have granddaughter. I also know William, Filbert, Zoe and Griff have cousins. Maybe they can get their pictures posted to their owners blogs or the owners can send me pictures and I'll post them.

0 comments: