Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Phone Miracle




This is my Dad and Olivia about 3 weeks before he passed away September 20th. They seem to be having a very important conversation. Earlier this month I posted that somehow the 2 voicemails my father had left on my phone were deleted-gone-vanished. I tried everything I could, immediately, to retrieve them. Nothing worked. I don't know what happened but THEY ARE BACK!! Someone left a voicemail about a week and a half ago and after I listened to that one, the "voice" said I had 5 saved voicemails. Two of them were my Dads!! I can't explain it but I'm grateful they returned. Now, Kate(daughter) is using a voice recorder to tape them and then she will put them on the computer for me....never to be lost again.

1 comments:

Colleen said...

Love that picture, Mom. I'm soooo glad you got them back. Thanks for letting me listen to them.