This is the result of the Amish Friendship Bread starter that I got from Leslie's friend and neighbor, Terry. The BEFORE/AFTER picture shows the bag of starter and what was left of 1 loaf. Don't you love the loaf on the plate? Kate took the pictures. Next time I bake it I'm going to use the chocolate pudding. Leslie, how did yours turn out?
A Tour of The Biggest Organization Transformations in Our Home!
-
My biggest and best closet and organization transformations over the past
nine years!
I shared our nine year before and after home tour recently, and I w...
2 days ago



2 comments:
mine turned out really great....longer baking time...and everyone loves it. I did keep one for me and i am also going to use the chocolate pudding next time i make one. i am curious how it is going to be.
Hi~Glad to find you in the land of blogging~I haven't been too faithful...hope you are well.
Post a Comment