
While I was playing with Olivia the other day, I came up with this little rhyme and decided to make it Grammie's motto. So, here it is....drumroll please!
Grammie's my name and loving(insert your name)is my game!!
So----Kevin, Quincy, Grant, Julia, Bea, Avery, Mitchell and Olivia----you all are very much loved!!! I think of you everyday, and wish you all lived close to Grampie and I.
A Tour of The Biggest Organization Transformations in Our Home!
-
My biggest and best closet and organization transformations over the past
nine years!
I shared our nine year before and after home tour recently, and I w...
2 days ago

7 comments:
I will tell them to check your post.
Thank you!!
I can't let my mother see this...she asks me everyday when I will have children (and I'm only 22, and have three other sisters. You'll just confirm to her that it needs to happen now ;) This is super cute though.
Awwww! That is sooo very sweet! They are lucky to have such a great grandma!!
Awwr. These entries warm my heart. My grandmother is our "Grammie" too, and we end up getting her all sorts of embroidered stuff like that too. She loves cute arts and crafts stuff--although usually she makes it better herself!
What a fun motto! Gammie used to say things like that to me, or she'd sing it as we were rocking on the cart-swing of the old swing set. She sang us old songs about bicycles for two and puppies in the window. What fond memories! Thank you for the reminder!
- Kiwi / CarbonxKiwi (SB)
That is so very sweet. What a great Grandmother you must be. My son has one grandmother left, and unfortuntaly for him ,she has a favorite. I love to hear Grannmums who can share ALL the love.
Aww, that's so sweet! Your grandkids are lucky to have such a great grandma in their lives! I also wish that my daughter could see her grandparents everyday too. I can tell you must miss them so much!
Post a Comment